SmartyTrade does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
- When clients register with SmartyTrade they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
- Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
- SmartyTrade’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the SmartyTrade website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- SmartyTrade will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with Rocketmarkets and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with SmartyTrade’s products and services the clients confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they provide concerning their Rocketmarkets trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and company.
- SmartyTrade does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. SmartyTrade ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time SmartyTrade may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about SmartyTrade CFD trading or financial market trading. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by SmartyTrade for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with SmartyTrade. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with SmartyTrade at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made.
- SmartyTrade values and respects your privacy. Our third party partner NextRoll, Inc.'s business unit AdRoll collects personal data, such as visitor IP addresses, from visitors to our site using tracking technologies such as third party cookies and non-cookie technologies.
- Collection of Data.
Our site uses technologies of third-party partner NextRoll, Inc. to help us recognize your device and
understand how you use our site so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve
you advertisements about SmartyTrade that are likely to be of more interest to you.
Specifically, NextRoll/AdRoll collects information about your activity on our site to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site;
- show advertisements for our services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
- Cross-Device. We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site with NextRoll/AdRoll our advertising partner. This allows NextRoll/AdRoll to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll/AdRoll and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
- California Residents. For California residents, please refer to the California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.
Our partner NextRoll/AdRoll may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings
that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can
use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of
serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform
- The DAA’s opt-out platform