1. Smartytrade offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and subsisting clients. Bonuses and one time trading credits awarded to clients are part of Smartytrade’s promotional programmes. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with bonus rewards are subject to change.
2. Smartytrade reserves the right to refuse, cancel or change the bonus at any time with prior notice. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will render the account inactive along with any and all profits or losses garnered.
3. The bonus will be paid in the base currency of the account, selected upon registration only.
4. Should the entire or part of the deposit on which the bonus is given be withdrawn prior to the 3 times turnover has been traded then the following will happen:
a. The bonus will be cancelled in full.
b. All the trading losses will come from the original deposit first and the remaining balance may be withdrawn.
c. Any profits made as a result of use of the bonus can be cancelled at the discretion of Smartytrade.
5. Bonus awarded by Smartytrade must be used to place trades. If a client has not achieved the requested turnover within 3 months, any profits and turnover, reached using the bonus may be canceled and removed from the client’s account at the sole discretion of Smartytrade, and all turnover conditions persist.
6. The maximum bonus that can be awarded during any year to client is €/$ 100000, depending on the currency of client account. Smartytrade, at its sole discretion, may award additional bonus to client.
7. Bonuses are optional and client is not required to take a bonus. During initial deposit, client may send a request to [email protected] to accept no bonus and therefore is exempt to any conditions pertaining to bonuses, however the rest of the terms in this Agreement still apply. Should client mistakenly accept a bonus, client must notify customer support within 3 working days, and must place no trades. In such an instance, Smartytrade will remove bonus from client account and client shall not be held to the terms relating to bonuses, however all terms and conditions will still apply. Withdrawal Conditions and Fees – Accounts with Bonus
8. In order to qualify for a profit of initial deposit withdrawal with an account at Smartytrade that has been awarded a bonus, the funds deposited and the bonus must be turned over three times. By way of example, if client deposits $1000 and receives a $300 bonus, client must achieve a turnover of $3900 or more. Turnover is defined as the sum of the value of all trading orders excluding the value of any trading orders that have been cancelled either by the client or by Smartytrade.
9. Furthermore, subsequent deposits must be turned-over before any funds from the account can be released, regardless of previously achieved turnover. By way of example, if a client initially deposited $1000 and achieved a turnover of $10,000, and then deposited a further $1000 and got another $300 bonus, client must achieve a total turnover of at least $13,900 before any funds can be withdrawn.
10. Any withdrawal that must be completed by international wire transfer will be charged a $50 transfer fee.
11. If the client wishes to withdraw funds from the account where the turnover requirement has not been met, for either initial or subsequent deposits, maintenance fee of
20% on each of the withdrawal amounts apply, which shall be paid by the Client.
12. At time of withdrawal, Smartytrade may cancel any bonus awarded to the client, in the event that, at Smartytrade’s sole discretion, any of the following circumstances occur:
a. the Client fails to make any payment or fails to comply fully with any obligations under User Agreement and/or Bonus Rules or any transaction;
b. any of the representations or warranties given by the Client are, or become, untrue;
c. Smartytrade or the Client is requested to close an exposure (or any part of an exposure) by any regulatory agency or authority.